The Furriers’ Tower, located on the west side of the surrounding wall, is one of the two defense towers of the Törle gate , where once, the herds were divided.

It was probably built in the fifteenth century, and defended by the furriers guild. The fire of 1676, which devastated nearly half of the village, destroyed the tower, which was repaired and got heightened. It is a tower with a square base and four floors.